- Mr. Dietz serves on the boards of directors of various public and private companies.
- He was previously a Managing Director and Partner of Peter J. Solomon Company from 2001-2010.
- He also has held positions at Bankers Trust Company and Metromedia, Inc. Mr. Dietz serves as Chairman of the Board of Contec, Inc., and serves on the boards of ACA Financial Guaranty, and Cosmetic Essence, Inc.
- Mr. Petros Poulmentis serves as a Non Executive Director of Tufton Oceanic Finance Group.
- Mr. Poulmentis has been involved in the shipping industry for over 30 years with extensive technical and commercial experience in both the dry and wet markets as a Director of various shipping companies including Tufton Oceanic Holdings and Managing Director of World Carrier (London) Ltd.
- Mr. Poulmentis is a graduate of the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in Marine Engineering & Naval Architecture.
- 1998-2013 President CEO J. Lauritzen a/s Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2013 Chairman, Otto Suenson a/s, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2013 Board member, Roland Dawe’s Family Foundation
- 2009 Board member PostNord AB, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2007 Board member United Shipping and Trading, Middelfart, Denmark
- 2005-2012 Board member European Community Shipowners’ Association, Brussels, Belgium
- 2005-2009 Chairman, Danish Shipowners’ Association, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mr. Brandt is responsible for transaction analysis, execution and asset management within the Corporate Finance Group within Garrison Investment Group
- Prior to joining Garrison in 2008, Mr. Brandt was employed by CastleHill Investment Management, where he focused on underwriting and managing credit strategies throughout the capital structure. Mr Brandt also has previous experience from Lehman Brothers
- Mr. Brandt is currently a director of Premier Trailer Leasing, Inc., Bristol Compressors International, Inc, TNCI, LLC and Contec Holdings Ltd.