Torben Janholt, Chief Executive officer
- 2013 Board member Roland Dawe’s Family Foundation
- 2013 Board member Pioneer Marine
- 2013-2018 Chairman Otto Suenson a/s, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2009-2017 Board member PostNord AB, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2007 Board member Bunker Holding a/s
- 2007 Board member Uni-Tankers Group
- 2005-2012 Board member European Community Shipowners’ Association, Brussels, Belgium
- 2005-2009 Chairman Danish Shipowners’ Association, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2002-2008 Board member Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd
Korinna Tapaktsoglou, Chief Financial Officer
- Head of Internal Audit, SOX Compliance and Business control for 10 years in a NYSE listed dry bulk shipping company with 47 vessels
- Previously Audit Manager in one of Big four Audit firms
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Dimitris Papoulis, SVP General Manager
- Vice President of Commercial Operations at Pioneer Marine since 2013
- Managing Director for 3 years at Lynx FT shipbroking liaising with all major grain houses and charterers worldwide
- Senior chartering broker at Shiptrade Services for 7 years
- Significant experience in shipping law and operations,In depth market knowledge with specialization in geared tonnage
Michail Fagkrezos, Technical Manager
- Last served as a Deputy Technical Manager at Navarone S.A. (Ship Managers of Canadian Forest Navigation)
- Member of DNV-GL Technical Committee
- More than 20 years in the shipping industry with considerable technical experience in the dry market working for reputable Greek Owners,
Charterer & Ship Management companies.
- Site Manager at China for almost 3 years supervising a newbuilding project of supramax bulk carriers.
- Graduate of the Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in Marine Engineering & Naval Architecture and holder of a MSc in Marine Policy from the UWCC (UK)
Eleftheria Savvidaki, Legal Counsel
- Legal Counsel of Pioneer Marine Inc since May 2017
- 2015-2017, VP Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary of NewLead Holdings
- 2012 – 2015, Legal/ Insurance Manager of Premium Consul LLC
- 2005-2011, Company Secretary, Claims and Insurance Professional, Goldenport Holdings Inc.
- University of Plymouth, Bachelor degree in Maritime Business with Maritime Law & Cardiff University, LLM in Legal Aspects of Marine Affairs
Vergina Spyrou, VP Finance & Accounts
- VP Finance and Accounts at Pioneer Marine since 2017. Previously held the title of Reporting manager of Pioneer Marine from 2013.
- Audit Manager in PriceWaterHouse Coopers from 2011 to 2014
- Audit Senior in Ernst & Young from 2008 to 2011
- Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) since 2012. Attended University of Piraeus with a BSC in Banking & Finance Management.