Reputable network of First Class Charterers / End Users.
Access to niche markets ensuring premium rates.
Airtight clauses safeguarding Owners’/ Vessels’ interests preventing undesired situations and disputes.
High quality and reliable services utilizing our experienced network and our team’s in depth knowledge of shipping industry.
Provision of flexible employment accommodating owners requests and adjusted to Drydock / Special Survey schedules.
Optimization of earnings and strategic positioning of tonnage.
Forward looking strategy giving priority to suitable employment ensuring the vessels suffer less damage / significant less wear & tear and leading to reduced maintenance costs.
Experienced operators ensuring safe and efficient handling of all vessels with utmost dispatch.
Procuring high quality fuels in an economical manner taking advantage Pioneer’s discounts & credit terms.
Wide network of competent and reputable brokers, port agents and port ships service providers.
Prompt and efficient dealing of all possible problematic situations.
Smooth execution of voyages complying with shipping terms & conditions.
Continuous coordination with technical and legal department avoiding losses and minimizing costs.
- Insurance umbrella (i.e. competitive rates)
- Experienced personnel/ preventing high value claims
- Compliance with current regulations
- Accurate Hire/Freight Invoicing
- High Quality Performance monitoring
- Time Charter Equivalent (“TCE”) Analysis
- Overview of the technical manager to ensure proper quality of service and compliance with regulations
- Drydock supervision and attendance
- Review and approval of Opex/Capex budget
- Global network of competitive brokers, shipowners, shipyards and financial institutions
- In depth knowledge of vessel types and specs
- Experienced team of qualified Chartered Accountants
- Accurate and timely reporting in accordance with the applicable GAAP
- Reporting deliverables are audited by a BIG 4 audit firm